Re: important doubt

From the Bhakti List Archives

Anbil Ramaswamy
----- Original Message -----
From: Sudharshan Santhanam
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 12:25 PM
To: bhakthi; malolan
Subject: important doubt

namo narayana!!
namaskAram to all,

i am a member of the list for quite some time and i am
having a doubt. when we do sankalpam while performing
we say "bhAratha varshE bhAratha khandE" when we
perform it in India isnt it? and what would that
phrase has to changed to if we live in "USA and
CANADA". any input in this matter would be much
appreciated. i want the change in phrase for both
these countries as i live in canada but my family
actually lives in the US.

adiyen Ramanuja dasan

Sudharshan Santhanam

namo narayana!!