From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 8, 2001

Sri:
Sri Ramanujaya namah:
Sri Nigamahanta Desikaya Namah:
Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Paramatmane Parabrahmane namah;

Namaskar
My Respectfull obeisences to all the bhagavata's
Welcome Jack to the divine world of Sri Vaishnavism

Basically this didcussion group deals with the
philosophy and practises of SRI Vaishnavism , the
philosophy being VishistaAdvaitic Philosophy..

i could see the influence of the gaudiya vaishnavism ,
followed by ISCKON and i am pretty sure u have been
following the same.

U are always welcome to the world of sri vaishnavism
and to understand the topics didcussed here , i felt i
should tell u , that u should aquint u'r self with
some details of the sri vaishnavism.

there are various sites , giving introductions to trhe
philosophy as well as the divya prabhandhams

Sri:
Adiyen
Sridhar

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/