You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 2001

Re: Digest Number 364

From: Ramakrishnan Kazhiyur-Mannar (kazhiyur-mannar.1_at_osu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:55:29 PDT

Dear Sri Vaishnavas
	Since there are people in this list who have not had a good introduction to
the terms in Sri Vaishnavism and some who do not even belong to India (and
hence have little chance of knowing the terms), it is my humble appeal that
we put in translations of the Sanskrit/Tamil terms and names (we quite often
use a number of terms for, say, Bashyakar even within the same paragraph)
that we use in posts. It might go a long way in making the reading clear and
a pleasurable experience for them.

Thank you

Regards
Ramakrishnan