Fwd: Re: Reg. funding Srivaishnava causes

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 29, 2000

Dear friends,

My original post was merely a caution to Srivaishnavas
not to take other Srivaishnavas, especially donors,
for granted. It was intended in the spirit of "connAl
virOtamitu Akilum colluvan kENminO". No one in
particular was sought to be singled out, as the
appended correspondence indicates.

Never mind about sarcasm, polemic, managerial metric
etc especially where none was intended. Any reference
to quality of service or return on investment is at
best, confusing the issue and at worst pious cant.

The point continues to be, as it was originally, that
if one collects money, one *must* issue receipts
promptly.

Further correspondence on this thread is something I
consider neither necessary for me nor appropriate to
my dignity. Needless to say, I continue to hold Sri
Sadagopan in the highest regard, both for his age as
well as his spirit of service.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

LS