You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 2000

Fundraising related emails

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_alum.calberkeley.org)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 08:49:54 PDT

Dear Members,

Lately, we have been receiving a lot of email requesting
donations for various causes.  To make sure the volume of
fundraising email does not drown out the rest of this
list, any email that requests donations will be approved
only once a week, on Friday.

I hope members understand the reason for this policy.

Secondly, if anyone has any trouble with getting receipts
or other promised items from organizations to which they
have donated, please contact me immediately so I can
ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen again.  I will
prevent fundraising appeals from these negligent groups
from appearing on our List until such matters are resolved.

Thanks,

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Visit Firetalk.com - click below.