You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 2000

[Prema Nandakumar: Sri Agnihotram Swami]

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_alum.calberkeley.org)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 16:35:45 PDT

[from Smt. Prema Nandakumar]

> 4. The first of the Thathachariar's (I am unable to readily recall his
> name) divya vigraham has been installed at the Desikan Sannidhi in Lord
> Varadaraja's temple at Kanchipuram.

Sri Lakshmikumara Tatadesikan's vigraham along with his
Ammangar's has be= en installed in the Desikan Sannidhi at
Kanchipuram.

> May "ART" live PALLANDU PALLANDU PALAKODI NOORAYIRAM.

> Adiyen
> K.Lakshminarayan.

 	I agree happily with all that has been said in Sri Lakshminarayan's
posting.  It is our great good fortune that Sri Agnihothram Swami is
leading us in the Vedic light.

	I have had the great privilege of translating his volume, Women in Vedas
into English which was released a fortnight ago in Chennai.

                       With regards

                       Prema Nandakumar