You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 2000

Re: saranAgati

From: Vijayaraghavan Srinivasan (vijayaraghavan_s_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 05:40:15 PDT

Dear Mani:

Once gain a superbly written article on Saranagati.  May Lord Hayagreeva's
blessings continue to inspire you and through you let others be inspired.

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY

PS: One more point I may like to add (for Mahesh).  The most difficult thing
to give up is the sense of doership.  We must constantly work on it.
'Satvika tyAgam' in its true spirit should be constantly remembered.