RE: ABOUT MUDALIAANDAN SWAMY & SIGNIFICANCE OF KEEPING "KUDIMI" BY OU R ELDERS

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 5, 2000

					Srimathe Ramanuya Namaha :
					Sri Venkata Guravaha Namaha :
					Sri VaraVara Muniye Namaha:
Adiyen on seeing the mail got enthralled to see a sishya on the mailing
list, and would like to know whether you are interested in knowing the
details of the current Swamy or Mudaliyandan swamy . For the later you can
get detailed description from the cassette delivered by Velkudi Krishnan
Swamy , and also a book is available by name Mudaliyandan Vaibhavam.
If you want know about the current Peedhathibathi Swamy, do mail me , Since
I know Him from close quarters I can list about His Stay and other sishya
Sabha's details.

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan
Gunaseelan

-----Original Message-----
From: zz_nrsalarycell [mailto:zz_nrsalarycell@bharatpetroleum.com]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 1:39 AM
To: 'bhakti-list@eGroups.com'
Subject: ABOUT MUDALIAANDAN SWAMY & SIGNIFICANCE OF KEEPING "KUDIMI" BY
OU R ELDERS

					Srimathe Ramanuya Namaha :
					Sri Venkata Guravaha Namaha :

	1. My utmost modesty, I submit that I am an Mudaliaandan Swamy
sisyan.
	    I request the members to enlighten me elaborately about this
Swamy

	2.	I would also request to enlighten me above the significance
of
	           keeping "Kudimi" by the elders.  Is there any scientific
reason for this ??

	          Kindly clarify

	Thanks & regards

	Adiyen Ramanuja Dasaan
	Narayanan

**BELIEFNET SHOPPING**  Save $20 at the Beliefnet store! Thousands of
religious and spiritual gifts and products. Now- get $20 off purchases
of $50 or more through July 10.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5591/5/_/716111/_/962727139/

Who invented Gatorade -- and what part did it play in
winning the1967 Orange Bowl? Find out the true facts at
http://click.egroups.com/1/6212/5/_/716111/_/962831589/