You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 1999

INTRODUCTION

From: V.MURALI KRISHNA (vmurali_at_iitk.ac.in)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 09:13:55 PST

SrImatE VenkateshAYa Namah
            dear bhakthas,
                   My namaskarams to all of you .I'am v.murali krishna
doing M.tech(material science) at iit kanpur.i did my MSc(Phy) from
HCU,Hyderabad.I belong to Vigraham Vangipuram family and my parents'
native place is Tiruchanur.Now we are residents of
Hyderabad.I am very much interested in our sampradAyam, its rich
philosophy and culture.I amlearning many things by the mercy of learned members of the discussion
group.Inspired by you people, we (myself & srimahavishnu)did TiruppAvai
pArAyaNam in our hostel inDhanurmAsam.
                                                   dAsan
                                               V.Murali Krishna

V.MURALI KRISHNA