Re: Sri Desika Prabhandham Tapes : A vote of Thanks !

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 31, 1998

At 07:35 PM 1/30/98 -0500, V. Sadagopan wrote:

[..]

>This set of three tapes are a rare assembly of one of our Kula dhanams .
>They have been priced at 25$ for the set , .....

Sri Sadagopan's wonderful summary of the set of tapes
is truly matched by its content.

Please note that the entire $25 for the set of tapes
goes into the general funds of Sri Ahoblia Mutt.
The funds generated with this and other tape projects
described below will be diverted to religious projects
strictly based on Srimad Azhagiya Singar's commands.

We are currently working on producing two taping
projects, one containing Gadya Thraiyam, Chathusloki,
and Sthothrarathnam, and the second containing all
of Sri Desika Sthothramala.

-- adiyEn