pavai 12-20

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 19, 1998

I am posting some articles which were not posted earlier.  Please send your
comments as a feedback to the bhakti  group which, I plan to collect and
email back to Bharat who will hand it over to Prof. Bhuvarachariar.  I
understand that Prof. Bhuvarahachariar likes to know what people felt
regarding these articles.

thanks

adiyen Krishna Kalale