You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 1998

articles from "the Hindu"

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_be.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 1998 - 17:17:55 PST

Dear Members,

Happy New Year and I trust all of you had
a nice holiday.

I am seeing more and more articles from
"the Hindu" posted here.  I kindly request
members to NOT post articles prepared
elsewhere like these in the forum.

Even if they are relevant, I am on occasion
seeing the same article posted multiple times.
Further, often they are accompanied by HTML
tags which make them impossible to read by
many of us.

Finally, we have many interesting things to
talk about by ourselves -- the sheer volume
overwhelms me, and I presume others. Let's
try to keep the Bhakti digest to our discussions.

Thanks,
Mani