You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 1997

Re: Some solutions for Sri.Srikanth's query

From: R. Skrintha (srik_at_iiap.ernet.in)
Date: Fri Jan 24 1997 - 08:17:42 PST

Dear Sri Sampath,

I have to admit that some of what i said were based on my personal reflections
on matters pertaining to Bhagawad vishayam. True, the  problem of terminology
is hardly central to actual practice. It is at most a question of labeling
differently, according to one's personal predispositions, the kalyaana gunaas
of the Supreme. Perhaps u agree with me. Please do not feel hurt by some of
the opinions i had expressed. I do hope i have not offended the feelings of
any other Bhagavathas.

>Sri Sri Ranganaayikaa samEthara Sri ranganaatha swami paadhukE charaNam
>Sampath Rengarajan

Thanks a lot.
HARI OM
Srikanth