You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 1997

Articles on Pakshi Rajan

From: V. Sadagopan (75041.3037_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 1997 - 18:13:46 PST

Dear Sri Rangaswamy : Many thanks for the most
informative and well-researched article on Sri Garuda
BhagavAn . The depth of details and the coherent flow of
the narration of the Vaibhavam of VinathA Suthan is most
enjoyable .

My filing system is very poor. Now that you mentioned , I
remember writing an article on Garuda Dhandakam .
I can not however find a copy of that article. May be I should
from here on archive the postings on a diskette atleast .
Usually , I send the written article and make a hard copy for myself
and then erase it . In this case , I can not find the copy and hence
I am unable to repost that article on Garuda Dhandakam .

Regards, V.Sadagopan