Thanks to Sri Sadagopan

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 21, 1997

From: Satyan, Nagu on Tue, Jan 21, 1997 11:51 AM
Subject: Thanks to Sri Sadagopan
To: bhakti digest; V. Sadagopan

When I read Sri Sadagopan's note about his planned 1997 activities
with respect to the postings to this group, I was and am deeply
touched by his kind gesture.  What I contribute monetarily is like a
drop in the bucket.  What he contributes towards the cause of
preserving Sri Vaishnavism and to educate novitiates like me is beyond
measure.  From my perspective the effort he puts in and his dedication
towards this cause and his respect to all Acharyas of all sampradayams
and kalais is so deeply rooted that it is a blessing that we have
individuals like him in the SV community.  In fact in one of my
communications with him last year regarding the unification of Sri
Vaishnavas of all kalais and geographical origin, he had indicated
that he had plans to devote 1997 activity to write about SRi Manavaala
Maamunigal and his works.    I am eagerly awaiting to read those
postings.  I was hoping that someone in the group by now would have
picked up after the excellent series on Azhwars and Acharyas by Sri
Anbil Ramaswamy and elaborated on Sri Manavaala Maamunigal.  I believe
the only major posting over the last year was by Sri Sadagopan on Sri
Manavaala Maamunigal's Devaraaja Mangalam.

May I again express my thanks to Sri Sadagopan for his contribution
towards our enrichment?

Nagu Satyan