You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 1997

Thanks for all of your patience !

From: V. Sadagopan (75041.3037_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 1997 - 16:22:49 PST

Dear Members of the Bhakthi/Prapatthi Group :

with the anugraham of the Divya Dampathis , I have now concluded
the  second Yaj~nam of recent weeks for the month of Marghazhi .
The first one was the conclusionof Swami Desikan"s Raghuveera
Gadhyam . You have been very patient in reading these postings
Thanks very much . May the blessings of Sri Bhoomi Devi sametha
Oppiliappan shower on You and Your families !

I take great pleasure in extending to You all a Happy Pongal
Celebration and Makara SankarAnthi PuNya Kaalam !

I was burning my candle at both ends for the past few weeks !
The challenges of loukikam of my business ( networked Multimedia
Services ) require me to slow down a bit on my lengthy and frequent
postings .  I will write during the week ends and keep in touch that  way
until the end of February , 97.

With Best wishes to One and All !

SrivaishNava Daasan ,

Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan