You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 1996

Symbol for the Sri Vaishnava Thondar kuzhaam

From: K. Srinivasan (srini_at_ireq.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 04 1996 - 08:33:52 PST

Here is a suggested symbol for the organization. Revised as per Mani's
suggestion.

A Lotus flower (signifying "alar mEl mangai") with five visible red petals and five visible green sepals (signifying the "aindhu" "anga"s of Sri Vaishnavism.)
On top of it is the thirunaamam. The bottom thengalai/vadagalai
variation is hidden by the lotus flower. The Blue background signifies
"neela mEgha syaamaLa vaNNan".

I have enclosed the GIF file as an attachment. I have the CDR file.
I can make any suggested size changes in the CDR easily.

adiyEn.

Srinivasan K

LOTUS2.GIF