RE: "Adbhuta KEsarI"

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 30, 2003

Dear All,

This is a fantastic description of Lord.  I have to add here, which I read
in Bhakti magazine sometime back that

Lord Narasimha is hailed as a God of mercy than all his incarnations, so
much so that he heaped blessings on Prahlada.  But Prahlada  being a
devotee of his calibre only pleaded bhakti and nothing else.  Still Lord
promises liberation (mukthi) to whoever born in the next 20 generations
from Prahlada's time.   This is not asked for by Prahlada but being given
by Lord Narasimha like never before.   He is truly the Lord who has mercy
incomprehensible towards his bhakthas.

regards
sukumar