Re: Downloadable - Sri Vaishnava Balasikshai - PAGES MISSING

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 14, 2003

Namaskaram, I wanted to download and print Sri Vaishnava Balasikshai.
I find that file 6.jpeg to 9.jpeg are missing. Around 10 pages are
missing. Can you please upload them?
Thanks
Bhuvana

--- In bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com, Sridhar Vasudvan

http://www.trimal.com/svb/

> For a better viewing, kindly right click and save it in your local
drive and open through MS paint.

> Many thanks to Sriman Potheri Mohan of www.timal.com who has
granted the space for enabling Bhagavathas to download and view in
its original size.