Re: Fwd: essence of saligramam worship: Part I

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 9, 2003

My Pranams to you Sir,
May I know the reason for this?It would be so wonderful to know in depth as to why ladies are not permitted to do this holy duty after all the atman knows no gender nor does the Supreme one does.
Adiyan acharan dasan
tatachar mukund
 desikan desikan  wrote: respected madom,
usually laides r not permitted to do aradhana to
saligramams. still they can do nivedana to them with
out opening the box . it is being done even in vaidika
families too.this is my opinion
dasan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com