Re: Everything is tightly packed in Lord Krishna

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 29, 2002

sri parthasarathy thunai
pranams,
 Though I dont know much let me put some points I know
about this matter.
The alilai krishnar actually symbolises that after
pralayam there is nothing left in the world other than
the brahman itself which has engulfed the whole world
and put inside its stomach.There are 2 things I have
heard in kalashebhams.These are rasams as the scholars
put it.
1.The god puts his leg to his mouth because he wants
to prevent the people who very badly wants to come out
from coming(the karma power of the jeevans are so high
that they are waiting to take the next birth)
2.The god seeing the alwars and his bhakthas enjoying
the nectar inhis feet,himself wanted to know the
pleasure in drinking the  nectar of his feet.Only
during pralayam the god is free ,other times is busy
with his karma yoga ,so he took this time to see what
anubhava his feet really gives which has made so many
bhakthas crazy.

adiyen
sumithra ramanuja dasyai

http://auctions.yahoo.com