You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2002

Re: Differences between Bhakti & Prapatti- Sri Velukkudi Krishnan

From: RAJI SRIDHAR (sridharaji_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 05:30:52 PST

Pranams Sriman Vijay

Could you please explain more on point 5.

Till now I was under the impression "anthima smaran"
is important and even if we do not think Him
throughout our life, because of Prapatti Lord will
make us remember at the very last moment. (Like
Ajamilan and like "Bharatha Rishi" who lost his tapas
because of deer).

Pranams once again
raji sridhar

http://auctions.yahoo.com