Re: [SriRangaSri] Paratatva Nirnayam of Lord Laxmi Narayana

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 25, 2002

 Dear SrI Suresh -
While one should learn to appreciate religious diversity, please note that there is nothing wrong in condemning other texts and expose their faults. This happens among vedic schools also. In fact, it is the only way to establish truth. Secondly truth is not judged by the number of people who embrace it. In many cases majocracy tends to idiocracy.
I hope you would consider these views in a positive light.
Rajaram V.
  Suresh Rajagopalan  wrote: Dear SrI Rohit,

The superiority or inferiority of ones products are
determined by the test of time and the number of
people embracing the product.

We do not have any right and should not compare others
religious materials. That is what is preached to us in
our books.

I wish to suggest that you tone down your views and
also take my suggestions in the right way without
getting offended with my views.

Suresh
--- Rohit Iyer  wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I agree with all your statements.
> Bhagavan Srimannarayana is the supreme god. There is
> absolutely none who is equal to him.
>
> But please don't compare the all glorious Srimad
> Bhagavadgita to nonsense books like bible or quran.
> All Vedic literature is divinely revealed and is
> considered the life breath of Lord Narayana.
>
> Bible and quran are inferior heretical books with no
> comparison to the Vedas.
>
> Vedic Dharma is the only one true religion.
>

> Thanks,
>
> rohit

http://auctions.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor