You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2002

This Week Upanyasam of Sri Bhasyam

From: Guna Venkat (guna_venkat_at_el.nec.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 18:39:41 PST

Srimathe Ramanujaye namaha

Dear Srivaishnavas
Adiyen wish to inform you /request you the in ability of hosting the Upanyasam this week end (as I will be out of station in this week end), so I am unable to host the lecture onbehalf of Vedic Bridge, let me convey my sincere apologies for this inconvenience .
Also let me check if any one is ready to Host the lecture for this week end , if so pl contact me for further arrangement.

Let me sincerely convey my apology once again for this inconvenience caused and I will ensure that it will not repeat.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672