Re: Padhuka Sahasram-502

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 24, 2002

Dear Sri Murali and Sri sadagopan Swamin:

Congratulations on your crossing the 500 mark out of 1000 Slokas of Paduka
Sahasram. I appreciate your indefatigable effort in reaching the goal of
1000. This is no mean achievement.The entire Sri vaishnava community will
ever remain grateful to you both and to Sri Vedanta Desikan Swami for making
available these superb slokas. Thanks again.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy