Re: Kainkaryam-6

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 23, 2002

SrI:

Dear SrIman Sadagopan Iyengar:

I can not thank you enough for your most beautiful
posting on the importance of Uninterrupted AarAdhanam for
Dhivya Desa EmperumAns in general and to Swamy Desikan
at Thuppul Sannidhi and SrI ViLakkoLi PerumAL
at ThirutthaNkA dhivya Desam .

Your informative posting has made such a persuavasive
appeal to participate in this most important Kaimkaryam
--realization of uninterrupted NithyArAdhanam for our
ParamAchAryan and the Lord of His avathAra sthalam--
that I feel confident that AasthIkAs intersted in
our sampradhAyam will come forward .

Thanks again for your most appreciated support for
this Kiamkaryam at Thoopul .

Srimath Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadi,
Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchaari Sadagopan