You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2002

Source for books

From: Mohan Sagar (mmsagar_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 18:02:03 PST

Respected bhAgavathas,

I am very interested in obtaining some of the works of  the noted
scholar, U. Ve. Sri Alkondaville Govindacharya, and would  very much
appreciate it one or members of this forum were to point me in the
direction of a publisher or book house that I can contact in regard.
The only work that I am able to find by surfing the web is his famous
Life of Sri Ramanujacharya, which is already on my bookshelf.  What I am
looking for in particular are the following titles:

1. The Holy Lives of the Dravida Saints
2. The Divine Wisdom of the Dravida Saints

Thank you.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mohan