You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2002

namaskaram

From: Venkatasubramanian Ramakrishnan (venkat_njit_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 02:10:33 PST

Namaskaram.

I am Venkatasubramanian Ramakrishnan, a Graduate studet in Mechanical
Engineering at New Jersey Institute of Technology. I came to US in Jan 2001
and am almost done with my Masters. I will be graduating in May 2002.I am
currently in Chennai on my vacation and will be back in the last week of Jan
2002.

I don't know much about this mission and it's motive and willing to know
about it in detail. I kindly request everyone to treat this novice with
patience and teach me everything.

sincerely,
Venkatasubramanian R