You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2002

Happy new year

From: bindinganavale suresh (suresh_b_n_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 21:46:20 PST

Dear Bhagavathas,
                 Lord Narayana and our acharyas and
alwars are really Great and mercifull.For us who are
entering into a new year,they have designed the last
month of the previous year i.e marghali masam in such
way that we take a divine bath i.e soak our mind in
the bhagavad gunams overflowing in the tiruppavai of
andal thayar,clean ourselves from the dirt of
unhealthy material attachments and elevate ourselves
spiritually and enter into the new year joyously.

I wish you all a very happy new year.

Regards

Sri Krishnaarpanamasthu
Suresh B.N.