You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2001

Araiyar Sevai and Spritual Living to-day

From: M Murali (m.murali_at_phyve.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 10:38:03 PST

Devotees,

Mr.Sriramama Bharathi had wonderful visions of experiencing the
spritual living and was providing leadership with Tirunarayana temple
in jaladarampettai (nearl pallikaranai). He was offering wonderful
araiyar sevai in the temple and was popularizing the tradition, in
order to give more access to this wonderful life style.

The pathasala is offering several artifacts that depicts this life
style. Mr.Srirama Bharathi, has nicely translated the nalayira divya
prbhandam as the sacred book (in english). It is available in print.

I live in US and I can provide further information.

After Mr.Srirama Bharathi, Smt. Sowbhagya Lakshmi (Sri Rama Bharathi)
is continuing this tradition. She needs support (financially) to
continue these efforts. There are several packages that are
available. This will allow you to participate in this wonderul
tradition.

We are also planning on a Arayiar.com to post about our tradition and
the events.

Your support is much needed

My name is Murali and I can be reached at m.murali@phyve.com. My
phone number is 408 249 2407.

Here is some of the things that the pathasala is offering at the
temple.

Feel free to contact me or Smt. Sowbhagya Lakshmi (Sri Rama Bharathi)

Regards
M.Murali
-------
SPIRITUAL LIVING / ALWARS

Sri Sadagopan Tirunarayana Swami Divya Prabandha Pathasala,
Chennai 601302, India

Contact : Smt. Sowbhagya Lakshmi (Sri Rama Bharathi)
Ph. 91-44- 2460527

World Resource Centre for Spiritual living based on the lives and
works of Alvar Saints with temple for Vishnu and Residential
facilities

	Audio/Video Cassettes
	Books
	Chants of Divya Prabandham/Vedas to read, hear and learn
	Children's songs and stories
	Govu Pooja
	Music/Dance rendering of Alvar songs
	Radio Broadcasting
	Stories of Alvars and Vishnu Puranam (Audio books)
Available on request
	Weekend Retreat