RE: vegetarian and srivaishnava

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 10, 2001

Dear friend:
This very subject has been discussed in great detail in
"Chapter 15 Triguna and the Dietary Regimen" of my book
"Hinduism Rediscovered".

This has been archived at "Srivaishnava.org/sgati".
Click on Issues and then Table of Contents (TOC) of SDDS (Pre Saranagathi)
volume 2.

You will find them in Issues bearing # 2.11, 2.12, 2.13 dated 3/2/97 and
2.14 dated 4/2/97.

If you have any questions after reading them, please feel free to contact
me.
Hope this helps.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy