Re: Srishti

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 10, 2001

Dear Sri GopiKrishna:
Your question has been answered in "Chapter 11 Karma and Punarjanma"
of my book "Hinduism Rediscovered" especially in the
"Section 1.5 God' will and Man's free will".

This has been archived at "Srivaishnava.org/sgati" by Sri Venkatesh
Elayavalli.

Click on Issues, then Table of contents (TOC)of SDDS
(Pre Saranagathi) Issues. Vol.2, Issues 004 and 005 dated 15/1/97 and
006 dated 16/1/97.

If you have any questions after reading them, please feel free to
contact me.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

--- In bhakti-list@egroups.com, "Gopi Krishna"  wrote:
> Dear Poojya Sris,
Text portion not reproduced for saving space.