re:bhakthi and bhakthaas

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 28, 2000

>From: L&T-ECCG-Buildings & Factories
>Subject: re:bhakthi and bhakthaas
>Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:52:39 +0530
>To: bhakti@lists.best.com
>
>Dear Sri vaishnava perunthagaiyeer,
>
>Sri Sampath kumar, Sri Krishna kanumalla and Sri Murlidhar Rangaswamy have
>shared their thoughts on this topic of Bhakti and bhakthaas. Here is my
>points worth two paise (in India we do not have cents please).

Further to the most inforamtive postings
from the Four BhakthAs including Sri M.G.Vasudevan,
I would like to recommend the Interested readers
to "Naarada Bhakthi SoothrAs" . Written in
the aphoristic SoothrA style , these soothrAs
cover in detail the subject matter of Bhakthi .
Commentaries on these SoothrAs are avialable
from scholars from MaharAshtrA and elsewhere.
V.Sadagopan