Re: Some suggestions ...

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 26, 2000

Sri:

Dear Sri Raman Kannan

This is Madhavan Kannan. Your enjoyment is great esepcially early in the
mroning and sharing with children. Superb. I too relish his inimtable style.
His writing resmbles exactly that of Sri MK Sudharsan's (who now does not
write - I don't know why- Sri Sudharsan, can you continue..)

Sri Mani's Srivaishnava Home page, and the bhakti list is one of the
conributing factors for many of us, even proceeding with Samasrayanam and
Baranyasam. To follow our traditions. The very growth with so many members
in the list enlivens it. It also brings people to have NAMA events.

His ( I am not speaking on his behalf) request to me when I started posting
the Tiruvaymozhi, and now Periya Thirumozhi posts, was "please post twice a
week, so that it is read. True, the very purpose of writing to share with
others what we enjoy. If they simply a flood of posts, and left with little
time, people (like you) read only Sri Sampath Kumar's and delete adiyEn's
ramble and blabber. Sri Mani (like a typical srivaishnava) gives weightage
not by the quality of the post alone, but also the interest and enthu of the
writer, (though not as good as others' posts.)

So, when you don't get Sri Sampathkumar's posts, that gives me a chance for
your enjoyment.

Your web knowledge will sure be made use of by BhAgawathAs posts.. for
exapmle, you may like to have a kuresa page, where you can have all Sri
Sampath Kumar's posts (with his permission) and also linked to these lists
and other Sri vaishnava pages. Won't that be great and good kiamkaryam to
Srivaishnava universe? Just a loud thinking.

Regards

Narayana Narayana
adiyEn