Re: Sri. Sadagopan

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 13, 2000

Sri:

Dear Sri Srinath,

It is very TRUE! Sri Sadagopan's posts have inspired me to a great extent,
when I joined bhakti list in 97. Since then, it has always been in the
ascending order of quality and content. He is "vaRRadha jeeva nadhi..".

Just an info. When adiyEn was mentioning to adiyEn's AchAryan, Srimad
Poundareekapuram ANdavan during last vacation, about the home pages and Sri
Anbil mama's inputs for Swamy Desika and Sri Ramanuja page, Sri Murali's
posts on Sri Padhuka sahasram for Padhuka sahasram page, and the excellent
commentary of Sri Sadagopan on Padhuka sahasram, along with Sri Uttamoor
Swamy's commentary and that of Sri Thirukkudnathai Andavan's, etc.., Swamy
immediately said "Sri Sadagopan... Oppiliappan Koil Sadagopan thaanE...
gettikaaran... ".

I was pleasantly surprised at Sri Sadagopan's popularity (or fame?) even
among Yathis. (though he is a sishya of Ahobila Mutt, other AchAryas too are
aware of him, like Sri Anbil Ramaswamy is known by almost all Srivaishnava
Vidhwans and Yathis.)

So, these two great stalwarts of bhakti list, are NOT only known by Vidwans
and Yathis, are also easily accessible even by "selamilla siRiyOn, siRiya
jnAnathhan" like adiyEn. adiyEn takes graet liberty in asking any thing from
them.

May Sriya" Pathi bless these two for amny more years of BhUlOka vaasam, so
that we are benefitted (selfish, as usual!)

Regards

Narayana Narayana