Re: Thank You Mr. Sampath Kumaran. Please do not stop

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 6, 2000

--- Raman Kannan
 wrote:
> I for one has enjoyed reading your commentaries.
> I have benefitted immensely.
> Nothing that you have said offends me anyway.
> It helped me to see a different light.
> Modern interpretation is lacking in our traditions.
> The literature that is written is written today
> for yester-years. There are no readers who can
> assimilate them today. We want modern expositions
> which does not avoid topics or ambiguities because
> they are on a certain subject matter.
> That is why children do not take to it. You
> are filling this void. Some mistakes will be made.
> But I am willing to live with some mistakes
> then void.
> Thank you again and continue to post for
> us.
> rk

Dear Sri.Raman Kannan,

It is adiyen who must thank you for your kind words of
encouragement and appreciation. How right you are!

adiyen shall continue to write not because adiyen
wants the kudos of others or is afraid of the
criticism of others. Adiyen will write because he
genuinely enjoys the "tiruppAvai" as a supreme work of
poetry, art, aesthetics, mysticism and religious
fervour. And adiyen's reverence for our dear AndAl is
also genuinely felt in my heart.

Thanks for your support once again,
dAsan,
Sampathkumaran