Re: Relating to Non-Vedic Religions - What is our stand ?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• January 4, 2000

I agree with Dr.Agarwal that this topic is
beyond the scope of Bhakthi list .I wish to
point out for the students of comparitive
religion that another major religion
of the world has been left out by Sri Jayasimman,
which is  "the progenitor" of Christianity and
Islam . That is Judaism . For those , who are
interested to follow up on this topic , the Doctoral
desertation at Harvard Universit yof of Barabra A.Holdrege
would be the reference .That thesis in an expanded form got
published recently (1996) under the Title of "Veda and
Torah " by the State Univeristy of New York press .

V.Sadagopan