You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : January 2000

Re: Fwd: Madurantakam Swamigal

From: Vijayaraghavan Srinivasan (vijayaraghavan_s_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 15:45:14 PST

Dear BhaghavatOttamAs:

I am extremely happy at the good response following H.H. PoundarIkapuram
Swami's message.  Please send your contributions to SMSA or SVSS  c/o Smt.
Nagu Satyan with a footnote on the Check "Madurantakam Swami".  Thanks.

Dasan

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY

Dear Shri Govindarajan:

The Swami reached paramapadam roughly 15 years (?) back