You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1999

Vaarthaamaalai

From: Lakshmi Srinivas (lsrinivas_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 12:06:40 PST

Dear Mani,

Your series on the Vaarthamaalai is really very edifying. Clearly the
essence of the Srivaishnava sampradaya is to be learned easily from
such vrittaanta's.  I am looking forward to the next instalments.
Meanwhile, I forwarded the first of the list to a few of my friends,
of various persuasions. They were very happy to read it and I got very
encouraging feedback. I have also been requested to keep them informed
of further posts. I hope to do that with your permission.

Warm Regards.

==
Lakshmi Srinivas