You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1999

Activities of H.H Tridandi Jeeyar swami's disciples in chicago

From: RAVISANKAR YEKKIRALA (ryekkirala_at_worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 22:05:48 PST

Dear Bhagavathbandhu's,
We are pleased to announce that we are organizing a spiritual retreat
namely "VIKASATARANGINI", a brain child of H.H Tridandi Jeeyar swami in
Chicago(they are already being organized in other parts of U.S.A). This
programme is taking place at the Aurora Sri Venkateshwara temple on every
second saturday and 4th wednesday between 6pm to 7:30 pm. Plans are on to
teach people of all ages important stotram's like Pratahsmaraniyam and like.
Please feel free to direct any enquiries to me.
Thanking you in anticipating your participation.
bhagavatha dasudu
Ravi Yekkirala