You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1999

Andhra abhimAna sthala project

From: Mohan R Sagar (msagar_at_uswest.net)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 18:25:09 PST

Dear bhAgavathas,

Several months ago, I posted a short message regarding an
interesting project that Sri P B Anand of England, Sri
Srimahavishnu of India, and I are proposing to undertake, a
series of postings on the contributions from Andhra to
SriVaishnavam, with special emphasis on the abhimAna
sthalams that are found throughout the state.

Sadly, we have not progressed very far since our original
proposal, but I am hoping that we can begin soon in forming
a template and a list of temples.  But, since I recently
changed my ISP and e-mail provider, I would like to make
sure that the current list of volunteers that I have for
this kainkaryam project is complete, as well as to once
again extend an invitation to all others in this forum who
would like to participate.

Please reply to my e-mail address to confirm your
participation in this project, or to volunteer.

adiyEn,

Mohan