RE: Tele Upanyasam by Srimad Azhagiyasingar

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 14, 1999

Sri Lakshminrusimha Parabrahmane namaha
Sri Lakshminrusimha divya pAdukA sEvaka SrivaNN -
SatakOpa Sri nArAyaNa yateendra mahAdESikAya namaha

Is it possible that the tele upanyasam can be heard by Inidian audiences as
well?
If not, what does it take to organize a similar tele talk facility in our
country?

Dasan
Rangarajan