Re: Digest bhakti.v003.n251

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 1, 1999

Shrimathe Lakshmi Narasimha Parabrahmane Namaha!
Shrimathe Seetha Ramachandra Parabrahmane Namaha!
Shri AachAryan Thiruvadigale Saranam!

Dear Bhaktaas:

NamO NarayanA!

Adiyen fully identify with Shri Srinivasan's feelings while reciting
the Charama Sloka. The first person recital has an effect and
for sometime, from the time Adiyen learnt it, Adiyen did not recite it for
the
same reason.

However, after the greatest opportunity of performing Samashranam
and the ultimate event of Bharanyasam [Saranagathi] Adiyen has started
reciting - as directed by the Lord and HH Shri Azhagiya Singar.

However, Adiyen still feels a bit nervous when Adiyen recites the Sloka in
its first
person effect.

We should find a way of reciting this - so that it signifies the statement
as the statement from Sriman Narayana himself.

Knowledgeable Bhaktaas can let us know if the suggestion by
Shri. Srinivasan is worth considering or a better way is available.

Adiyen
Ramanuja dasan
[Sampathkumar Anand]

NamO NarayanA!