You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1998

Thank you, Mani!!

From: Shree (shree_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 11:28:37 PST

namaskaar,

It is very easy to start taking things for granted,
specially the good things!! I just want to thank Mani for
providing us with this forum to interact about Bhakti.

I have learnt quite a bit from the regular posts in the list
as well as from browsing the Bhakti archives.

I also want to thank him for encouraging the posts regarding
bhakti movement from other parts of the country which led to
the recent excellent posting on 'Bhakta Meera'.

Keep up the good work, Mani. We appreciate it!!

Shree
email:    shree@usa.net
satsangh: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/8891/
bhajans:  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/4637/