Re: Funding Info/Request

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 18, 1998

Dear devotees,

Please excuse some omissions. I had forgotten to include some names.

I still have lot of faith in the saying " Ramanujarya Divyajna Vardhatam
Abhivardhatam".  Within days of posting Madhavakkannan is lending support
all the way from Singapore. We sure have a worldwide organization forming
slowly.

We sincerely thank

Raja Krishnaswamy,
Arun Sridharan,
Srinivasan (Colarado)
Madhavakannan
c.s. ramesh
Krishnapriya and Krishna Kalale
Geetha and M.G. Prasad
B.  G. & Nagu Satyan
Malathy and Parthasarathy Dileepan
Vaidehi and Nadadur Mathavan
Keshav Rajagopal
Bharathi and Muralidhar Rajagopal
Vimala and Rajaji Raghavan

for their support.  If we unite like this and operate, the flame of
"Ramanuja's System of thought" will burn eternally in the universe.  Ours
and the next generation need not resort to other systems of thought for
solace.  Wherever we live, we can make our system of thought touch our
daily lives. Life is short; let us feel good about our lives that we are
active and caring participants in the service of our Lord Srimannarayana
and all his devotees.

We will be in touch regarding this.  We would like to take positive action
regarding funding which will eventually spin off a number of other
activities which will keep us very close to our traditions.

thanks

Krishna Kalale
Nagu & B.G Satyan
Nadadoor Madhavan