You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1998

Planning to visit Palo Alto

From: Rangarajan Sridharan (sridhar_at_krdl.org.sg)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 02:19:19 PST

Dear Bhagavatas,
   I am planning to visit Palo Alto from Feb 23rd on an official trip. I would
most probably be staying there for a month. I hope to meet several Bhagavataas
of our group while I am there.
adiyen,
R. Sridharan.

P.S: Sri Mani, can you please send me your contact phone number so that I could
call you once I reach there?

--
R. Sridharan                                  Tel: (65) 874-6717 (O)
Senior Engineer,                                   (65) 773-5235 (H)