You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1997

Intro to paasurappadi raamaayaNam...

From: Vijay Triplicane (vijayt_at_acuson.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 20:07:35 PST

Hello,
	Wasn't sure whether this appeared in my earlier post...
	resending .. just the introduction...

	Didn't want the thread to die down so early. I wasn't sure of the
	meanings of some words here which is why i didn't write earlier.
	Most of the native thamizh speakers would have understood whatever i
	have written here. This is mainly for the others who don't
	understand thamizh.

	I request the thamizh scholars in the net to fill up the blanks
	here. This attempt is just to provide some sorta continuity.

	-Viji