You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1996

Hello

From: Srinivasan Iyengar S3 Inc (iyengar_at_s3.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 1996 - 14:14:02 PST

Hello friends,

I have just been added to the Bhakti discussion group. My name is Srinivasan and
I am a design Engineer in the Bay area. My main interests are the different aspects
of Sanatana dharma mainly the Bhakti content in the Itihaasas and Puranas. At present
I am trying to study the Srimad Ramayanam. I also love Classical music.

One finds joy in reading about the auspicious qualities of the Lord, but there is
greater joy in discussing the Shining one.

Thanks,
Srinivasan.