You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 1996

Re: Vedanta Desikar

From: Parthasarati Dileepan (MFPD_at_UTCVM.UTC.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 06 1996 - 08:13:30 PST

On Tuesday, 6 February 1996 8:35am ET you said:
>My Sincere thanks to Sri Sadagopan for posting little known details
>of Sri Vedanta Desikar's life generally not available to a generation
>brought up with English based instruction.

    I wish to add my word of appreciation for our
    own Sri. V. Sadagopan's continued invaluable
    contributions this e-mail group.  We all know
    how time consuming it is to put together these
    articles.  With his busy schedule the fact he
    finds time for our benefit shows how much he
    loves our sampradaya.  Thanks again.

-- Dileepan