RE: The Lonely Lord

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 3, 2003

Dear Sir,

This depiction of Lord made me curious to know - what do you meant by
Arcchavatara, purnaavatara & Gnanavatara.

As far as Srimadbhagavata goes - it says that Purnavatara (of Lord Krishna)
where he has taken everyone in Vaikuntam when he appeared in Earth.  The
entire Vaikuntam is empty during this Dwapara Yuga.   The Gnanavatara
refers to sage Kapila, Vyasa.  But I am new to this word Arcchavatara.
Kindly let me know what is this and how many of his forms comes under this
category.

Having gone through this mail, I can only think for a moment, that Lord is
getting bored with our daily rituals and slokas which is getting repeated
over and over again, and some times with poems recited by Dasas and other
notable ones like Meera, Surdas etc.,   We should have to please him with
something new (just like various gurus/swamis of our time) or just talk to
him like ThiruviLakku Picchan.  What a bhaktha is he and How novel is the
idea.  Sure & quick way of pleasing the Lord.

regards
sukumar